ACRYLIC NAIL SKILLS
(Your kit will be an additional cost, please enquire for prices)
ACRYLIC NAIL TECHNICIAN | Course length 3 days | Cost £400
Today, there are many different types of acrylic nail systems (liquid and powder) on the market and the technology of these areas are always advancing. Acrylic nails are an ideal course to add on to our manicure and pedicure course to enhance your skill base. You will be very much in demand by your clients!
No written exams are required as you are assessed by continual observation throughout the day, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need. You will however, be required to complete four case studies to be submitted within one month of course completion date.
A full certificate is awarded on completion of the course and case studies. You will be given a manual to continue and help with your studies and our class sizes are kept small to offer personal learning experience and are limited to 6 people per date.
Please note that we can offer Acrylic Conversion courses. Please enquire for prices.
Each course is an accredited fast track course and gives you knowledge and practical experience including the following untis:
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology of Nails
- Nail Disorders and Diseases
- Consultation/Patch Testing
- Treatment room set-up
- Products and Tools
- Health and Safety and Legislation
- Professional Codes of Conduct and Ethics
- Practical Session
- Problem Solving
- Acrylic Nail Technician Day One: Manicure, Overlays, Maintenance and Infills
- Acrylic Nail Technician Day Two: Foundation Tip Enhancements
- Acrylic Nail Technician Day Three: Advanced Sculpt Enhancements
- (Please note that we can offer the individual skills separately if required, e.g. Acrylic Sculpts or Tips)