GEL NAIL SKILLS
Gel Polish | Course length 1/2 day | Cost £125 OR *Manicure qualification required
Complete Gel Nail Technician | Course Length 3 days | Cost £400
Today, there are many different types of GEL nail systems on the market and the technology of these areas are always advancing. GEL nails are an ideal course to add to on our manicure and pedicure course to enhance your skill base. You will be very much in demand by your clients!
No written exams are required as you are assessed by continual observation throughout the day, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need. You will however, be required to complete four case studies to be submitted within one month of course completion date.
A full certificate is awarded on completion of the course and case studies. You will be given a manual to continue and help with your studies and our class sizes are kept small to offer personal learning experience and are limited to 6 people per date.
Each course is an accredited fast track course and gives you knowledge and practical experience including the following units:
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Nail Disorders and Diseases
- Consultation/Patch Testing
- Treatment room set-up
- Products and Tools
- Health and Safety and Legislation
- Professional Codes of Conduct and Ethics
- Practical Session
- Problem Solving
- Gel Technician Day One: Manicure, Gel Overlays/Polish
- Gel Technician Day Two: Foundation Gel Tip Enhancements
- Gel Technician Day Three: Advanced Gel Sculpt Enhancements / Maintenance and Infills
- (Please note that we can offer individual skills separately if required), e.g. Gel Sculpts or Tips)
- A gel conversion course is available. Please enquire for prices.
(Your kit will be an additional cost, please enquire for prices)