HOPI EAR CANDLING
Course length 1/2 day or evening course | Cost £125
This course provides students with the practical skill, professional knowledge and experience in the treatment of Hopi Ear Candling. Perfect for beginners or industry professionals, this is a great add on service that clients love.
You will be assessed by continual observation/exam to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need. You will also be required to complete four case studies to be submitted within one month of the course completion date.
This is an ABT accredited fast track course and gives you knowledge and practical experience including the following:
- History of Hopi Ear Candling
- What the Candles are Made Of
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Salon Hygiene and Sterilisation
- Treatment Procedure / Room Set-Up
- Products and Tools
- Health and Safety
- Practical Demonstration of Treatment Set Up and Proceedure
- Practical Session and Assessment
(Your kit will be an additional cost, please enquire for prices)