HOPI EAR CANDLING
Course length 1/2 day or evening course | Cost £125
This course provides students with the practical skill, professional knowledge and experience in the treatment of Hopi Ear Candling. Perfect for beginners or industry professionals, this is a great add on service that clients love.
No written exams are required as you are assessed by continual observation throughout the day, to ensure that you have all the knowledge that you will need.
A full certificate is awarded on completion of the practical assessment and of the course. Lost or duplicate certificates are charged at £15. You will be given a manual to continue and help with your studies.
Our class sizes are kept small to offer a personal learning experience and limited to 6 people per date.
This is an accredited fast track course and gives you knowledge and practical experience including the following:
- A brief look at the history of Hopi Ear Candling
- What the Candles are Made Of
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Salon Hygiene and Sterilisation
- Treatment Procedure / Room Set-Up
- Products and Tools
- Health and Safety
- Practical Demonstration of Treatment Set Up and Proceedure
- Practical Session and Assessment
(Your kit will be an additional cost, please enquire for prices)